- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 head of Boston lettuce, torn
- 4 cups mesclun (4 ounces)
- 1 cucumber—peeled, seeded and cut into thin half-moons
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- In a bowl, blend the oil, vinegar, garlic, parsley, oregano and Italian seasoning. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, toss the remaining ingredients with the vinaigrette and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.