- SERVINGS: Makes 1 drink
Use a zester to cut the garnish over the glass. The peel's essential oils drop into the drink and give it a terrific limy scent.
More Nonalcoholic Drinks
- 2 cucumber slices
- 3 ounces chilled brewed green tea, preferably sencha
- 1 ounce unfiltered apple juice
- 3/4 ounce Simple Syrup
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- Thin strips of lime zest, for garnish
- In a highball glass, muddle the cucumber slices, then half fill the glass with ice. Add all of the remaining ingredients except the garnish and stir well. Add more ice and stir again. Garnish with the lime zest.