- 2 cucumber slices
- 3 ounces chilled brewed green tea, preferably sencha
- 1 ounce unfiltered apple juice
- 3/4 ounce Simple Syrup
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- Thin strips of lime zest, for garnish
- In a highball glass, muddle the cucumber slices, then half fill the glass with ice. Add all of the remaining ingredients except the garnish and stir well. Add more ice and stir again. Garnish with the lime zest.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.