Green Olive-Orange Dressing
- SERVINGS: makes about 1 1/2 cups
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 6 tablespoons finely chopped green olives
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds, ground
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a nonreactive saucepan, simmer the orange juice over moderate heat until reduced to 1/4 cup, about 20 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and let cool to room temperature. Add the olive oil, olives, vinegar and fennel seeds. Season with salt and pepper and whisk to blend.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.