- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 2 cups pitted briny green olives, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 3 tablespoons pomegranate molasses
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped tarragon
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
How to make this recipe
Preheat the oven to 375°. Spread the walnuts in a pie plate and bake until toasted, 10 minutes. Let cool, then finely chop. In a bowl, mix the walnuts with the remaining ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
The dip can be refrigerated for 2 days. Serve at room temperature.
Pita chips and crudités.