- 1 cup green brine-cured olives, such as Sicilian or picholine (about 5 ounces), pitted and coarsely chopped
- 3 anchovy fillets, drained and coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Cognac
How to make this recipe
- In a food processor, combine the olives, anchovies, capers and parsley and process to a paste. Scrape the paste into a small bowl and stir in the olive oil and Cognac.
The tapenade can be refrigerated for up to 2 days. Let return to room temperature before serving.