Green Mango Salad
- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: 6
The Good News The mangoes in this jalapeño-spiced salad are full of vitamin C. Be sure to use firm, underripe fruit: They add an essential tang to the recipe.
- 2 very large green (unripe) mangoes, peeled and cut into 2-by-1/2-inch batons
- 1/2 large sweet onion, sliced lengthwise
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a bowl, toss the mangoes, onion and jalapeño with the lime juice. Season with salt and pepper and serve right away.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.