- 2 very large green (unripe) mangoes, peeled and cut into 2-by-1/2-inch batons
- 1/2 large sweet onion, sliced lengthwise
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
How to make this recipe
In a bowl, toss the mangoes, onion and jalapeño with the lime juice. Season with salt and pepper and serve right away.
The mango salad can be refrigerated for up to 1 hour.
One Serving 52 cal, 0.2 gm fat, 0 gm sat fat, 13 gm carb, 1.6 gm fiber.
Grilled chicken or shrimp.