Green Herb Sauce
- SERVINGS: Makes 1/2 cup
More Terrific Condiments
- 3 tablespoons minced flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a small bowl, mix the parsley with the lemon juice, water, oil, shallots, chives, thyme and cayenne. Season with salt.
Make AheadThe sauce can be refrigerated overnight.
Serve WithCrispy Fried Shrimp with Green Herb Sauce