Green Herb Sauce
- SERVINGS: Makes 1/2 cup
- 3 tablespoons minced flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a small bowl, mix the parsley with the lemon juice, water, oil, shallots, chives, thyme and cayenne. Season with salt.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.