- 4 ounces fresh cucumber juice
- 4 ounces fresh lime juice
- 3 ounces fresh jicama juice
- 3 ounces fresh ginger juice (from a 4-inch piece)
- 3 ounces fresh green tomatillo juice
- Juice of 2/3 cup well-packed cilanto leaves (see Note)
- 3 ounces fresh Granny Smith apple juice
- Juice of 1/4 serrano chile
- 2 ounces honey, preferably wildflower
- Pinch of salt and freshly ground white pepper to taste
- 6 shots of blanco tequila, for serving
How to make this recipe
In a pitcher, combine the juices, honey, salt and pepper; stir well. Refrigerate until well chilled, about 2 hours. Serve in chilled fizz glasses with the tequila shots alongside.
To juice cilantro, run it in the juicer with a more fibrous ingredient like apple.