- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 6 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced tarragon
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
How to make this recipe
In a mini food processor, combine the parsley, anchovies, garlic and tarragon and process to a fine paste. Blend in the sour cream, mayonnaise and lemon juice. Scrape the dressing into a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until serving time.
The dressing can be refrigerated for up to 3 days.