Green Goddess Dip with Crudités
- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN
- SERVINGS: makes 2 1/2 cups
Loaded with parsley, tarragon and chives, this creamy dip has a texture and color perfect for all sorts of Halloween gags. It would also be delicious served with poached chicken or seafood.
- 1 cup crème fraîche or sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup packed flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons snipped chives
- 1 tablespoon tarragon leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 3 oil-packed anchovies
- Freshly ground pepper
- Assorted vegetables for dipping, such as sliced black radishes, celery, cucumbers and steamed asparagus
- In a blender, combine the crème fraîche and mayonnaise with the parsley, chives, tarragon, lemon juice, lime juice and anchovies and puree until smooth. Season the dip with salt and pepper; serve with the vegetables.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.