- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese (about 2/3 cup), 1/3 cup used for dressing
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh oregano leaves
- 1/4 cup flat leaf parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, outer leaves removed and cut into quarters
- 1 small Persian cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup watermelon gherkins, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup whole peperoncini (for serving)
How to make this recipe
In a blender, combine 1/3 cup of the feta, yogurt, milk, lemon juice, olive oil, honey, garlic, oregano, and parsley and process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
Place the iceberg wedges onto plates and pour a generous amount of the dressing over each wedge. Top with the sliced cucumber, watermelon gherkins, cherry tomatoes, red onion, and olives. Sprinkle with the remaining feta cheese and serve with peperoncini.
The salad dressing can be made in advance and stored in an airtight container up to 4 days.