- 1 1/2 pounds tomatoes, cored and diced (4 cups)
- 2 tablespoons torn mint leaves
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced (1/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups baby arugula (2 ounces)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta (3 ounces)
- In a bowl, toss the tomatoes with the mint, radishes and olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Add the arugula and half of the feta and toss gently. Transfer the salad to a platter and sprinkle the remaining feta on top. Serve right away.