Greek-Style Feta Dressing
- SERVINGS: makes about 2/3 cup
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, feta cheese, oregano, garlic and cinnamon, if using. Season with salt and pepper and whisk to blend.
Serve With Subtle greens, like butterhead and cos lettuces; romaine is the classic partner.