Greek-Style Feta Dressing
- SERVINGS: makes about 2/3 cup
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, feta cheese, oregano, garlic and cinnamon, if using. Season with salt and pepper and whisk to blend.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.