Greek Easter Salad
- SERVINGS: 8
Eggs, the symbol of renewal, make this salad especially appropriate for Easter.
- 1 large head Romaine lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 8 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, halved
- Dill sprigs, for garnish
- In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, cucumber, radishes and scallions. In a small bowl, whisk the oil with the vinegar; season with salt and pepper. Add the dressing to the salad and toss well. Top with the eggs, garnish with dill and serve immediately
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.