- 2 pounds tomatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 ounces curly spinach, stemmed and sliced
- 1 cup thinly sliced white onion
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions
- 6 ounces manouri or mild feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 ounces rusks, broken into large pieces, or plain large croutons
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
How to make this recipe
In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients and toss thoroughly. Let stand at room temperature until the rusks soften slightly, about 15 minutes.
Pair this salad with a lemony, medium-bodied Greek white.