- 3 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 1/4 pounds carrots, peeled and coarsely grated
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a small skillet, toast the pine nuts over moderate heat, tossing frequently, until golden and fragrant, about 4 minutes. Transfer to a plate to cool.
- In a large bowl, toss the carrots with the parsley, olive oil and vinegar and season with salt and pepper. Fold in the pine nuts and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.