Grated Carrot Salad with Cilantro and Cumin
- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: 6
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and coarsely grated
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a large bowl, toss the carrots with the cilantro, olive oil, lemon juice and cumin and season with salt and pepper.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.