Grape and Almond Gazpacho
- ACTIVE: 20 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 2 HRS
- SERVINGS: 6
- 2 pounds seedless green grapes, stems discarded
- 1 medium cucumber—peeled, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup roasted unsalted almonds
- 2 scallions, white and light green parts only, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 large dill sprigs, minced
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Salt and freshly ground white pepper
- Thinly sliced cucumber and minced chives, for garnish
- In a blender, combine the grapes, cucumber, almonds, scallions, rice vinegar, yogurt, cream cheese, buttermilk and olive oil. Blend until almost smooth. Stir in the dill and cayenne, season with salt and white pepper and refrigerate.
- Serve the gazpacho in well-chilled shallow bowls, garnished with the cucumber slices and chives.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.