- 1 pound dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup golden raisins
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup shelled pistachios
- 1 1/4 cups granola (5 ounces)
How to make this recipe
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place two-thirds of the chocolate in a large heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water; make sure that the bottom of the bowl does not touch the water. Stir over moderately low heat until the chocolate is melted. Remove the bowl from the heat and stir in the remaining chocolate until melted, then stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Scrape the chocolate onto the baking sheet and spread it in a 1/2-inch-thick layer. Let the bark cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for at least 3 hours or up to 1 week.
Photo © Con Poulos Published May 2014