- 3/4 pound shiitake mushrooms, stems discarded and caps sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 2 red onions, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 3 ounces Gorgonzola Dolce, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Preheat the oven to 425°. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss the mushrooms and onions with the oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for about 30 minutes, until tender, tossing once. Sprinkle the vegetables with the thyme and toss. Sprinkle with the Gorgonzola and roast for about 5 minutes, until the cheese is melted. Transfer to plates and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.