© Con Poulos
Golden Gazpacho with Avocado
- ACTIVE: 15 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 45 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
This fresh, tangy, yellow-tomato gazpacho comes together quickly in the blender. A jalapeño adds subtle heat.
Slideshow: Gazpacho Recipes
- 2 pounds yellow or orange cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- Kosher salt
- Diced avocado and tortilla chips, for serving
- In a blender, puree the halved tomatoes and crushed garlic with 1/4 cup of water. With the machine on, gradually add the olive oil until incorporated. Transfer to a bowl, stir in the jalapeño and season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until chilled, about 30 minutes. Ladle the gazpacho into bowls and top with diced avocado. Serve with tortilla chips.
Make AheadThe gazpacho can be refrigerated overnight.