Golden Gazpacho with Avocado
- ACTIVE: 15 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 45 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
This fresh, tangy, yellow-tomato gazpacho comes together quickly in the blender. A jalapeño adds subtle heat.
- 2 pounds yellow or orange cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- Kosher salt
- Diced avocado and tortilla chips, for serving
- In a blender, puree the halved tomatoes and crushed garlic with 1/4 cup of water. With the machine on, gradually add the olive oil until incorporated. Transfer to a bowl, stir in the jalapeño and season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until chilled, about 30 minutes. Ladle the gazpacho into bowls and top with diced avocado. Serve with tortilla chips.