- TOTAL TIME: 5 MIN plus 1 day for infusing
- SERVINGS: 1 drink
François Vera reinvents the classic Tommy’s Margarita (created in the 1980s at Tommy’s Mexican restaurant in San Francisco) with subtly spicy jalapeño-infused agave nectar.
- 1 1/2 ounces añejo tequila, preferably Ocho
- 3/4 ounce guava nectar
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce Jalapeño Nectar (see Note)
- Ice, plus 1 large ice cube for serving
- 1 small jalapeño slice, for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the tequila, guava nectar, lime juice and Jalapeño Nectar. Fill the shaker with ice and shake well. Strain into a chilled rocks glass over the large ice cube and place the jalapeño slice on the ice.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.