- 4 slices whole wheat ciabatta or country bread, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 4 ounces fresh goat cheese, at room temperature
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Preheat the broiler and position a rack about 6 inches from the heat. Arrange the bread on a baking sheet and toast under the broiler until just browned, about 1 minute per side. Spread the goat cheese on the toasts and broil for about 30 seconds, until the cheese is softened. Season the cheese with salt and pepper. Cut the toasts on the bias, drizzle lightly with olive oil and serve.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.