- Six 1/2-inch-thick diagonal baguette slices
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing
- 1/2 cup fresh goat cheese, softened (3 1/2 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 teaspoon chopped thyme
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Brush the bread with olive oil and bake for 7 minutes, until crisp. Alternatively, grill the bread over moderately high heat for about 30 seconds per side, until browned.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, blend the goat cheese with the parsley, chives and thyme; season with salt and pepper.
- Rub the toasts with the garlic. Spread the goat cheese on top and serve warm or at room temperature.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.