Gingery Spice Mix
- TOTAL TIME: 5 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes about 1/4 cup
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon finely ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon amchoor (dried mango powder); see Note
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Mix all of the spices together in a jar.
Make Ahead The spice mix can be stored in an airtight container for 6 months. Notes Amchoor is made from sun-dried green mangoes. It's available at Indian markets and from kalustyans.com.