- 1 pound 80% lean ground pork
- 1 large egg white
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon Asian fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 24 cilantro leaves
How to make this recipe
In a large bowl, combine the ground pork with the egg white, scallion, ginger, fish sauce and sugar. Form the meat into twenty-four 1-inch balls.
In a large skillet, heat the vegetable oil until shimmering. Add the meatballs and cook over moderately high heat until browned all over and just cooked through, about 8 minutes. Transfer the meatballs to a platter and skewer on toothpicks with cilantro leaves.