Gingery Mushroom-and-Leek Stir-Fry
- TOTAL TIME: 35 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 10 ounces white button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 large leek, white and tender green parts only, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese chile paste
- Heat a wok or a large skillet. Add 2 tablespoons of the peanut oil, tilting to coat the skillet. Add the mushrooms and stir-fry over high heat until golden, about 8 minutes. Stir in the remaining 1 tablespoon of peanut oil. Add the leek and ginger and stir-fry until the leek is tender, about 2 minutes. Add the soy sauce, sesame oil and chile paste and stir-fry for 1 minute. Transfer to bowls and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.