- 3 quarter-size slices of peeled fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 ounces blanco tequila
- 1 1/2 ounces sake
- 1 1/4 ounces fresh Ruby Red grapefruit juice
- 1/4 ounce Simple Syrup
- 1 small grapefruit wheel, for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the ginger. Add ice and all of the remaining ingredients except the garnish and shake well. Strain into an ice-filled rocks glass and garnish with the grapefruit wheel.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.