© Stephanie Foley
- ACTIVE: 15 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 1 HR
- SERVINGS: 4
Good News: Arrows Restaurant, and they're the best parsnips you'll ever taste. The temperature change concentrates the sugar, which makes them even sweeter and more intensely flavored."
More Vegetable Dishes
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/4 pounds small parsnips, peeled and quartered
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 325°. Pour the olive oil into a 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Add the parsnips and ginger, season with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes, until the parsnips are tender. Serve right away.
Make AheadThe parsnips can be roasted up to 4 hours ahead. Reheat, covered, in a 350° oven.
NotesOne Serving: 155 cal, 7 gm fat, 1 gm sat fat, 22 gm carb, 5.6 gm fiber.