- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/4 pounds small parsnips, peeled and quartered
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
How to make this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 325°. Pour the olive oil into a 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Add the parsnips and ginger, season with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes, until the parsnips are tender. Serve right away.
The parsnips can be roasted up to 4 hours ahead. Reheat, covered, in a 350° oven.
One Serving: 155 cal, 7 gm fat, 1 gm sat fat, 22 gm carb, 5.6 gm fiber.