- 1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons toasted-sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breast cutlets, pounded 1/3 inch thick
- Vegetable oil, for brushing
How to make this recipe
- In a resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, vinegar, pepper, scallions, garlic, ginger and 1 tablespoon of the sesame seeds. Add the chicken and turn to coat. Seal the bag and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or for up to 4 hours.
- Light a grill or preheat a grill pan. Oil the grates. Remove the chicken from the marinade and brush lightly with oil. Grill over moderate heat, turning once, until lightly charred and cooked through, 5 minutes. Sprinkle with the remaining 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds, thinly slice and serve.
One Serving of Chicken 301 cal, 7 gm carb, 14 gm fat, 2.5 gm sat fat, 36 gm protein, 1 gm fiber.
Lettuce, steamed rice, kimchi, cucumbers and Sriracha chile sauce.