- 3 tablespoons superfine sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon ground cardamom
- 1 lime wedge
- 12 ounces ginger liqueur
- 5 ounces fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons dried hibiscus flowers
- 4 cups ice
Make the cocktail
Combine the sugar, ground ginger and ground cardamom in a bowl.
Moisten half of the outer rim of 6 chilled white wine glasses with the lime wedge and coat lightly with the ginger sugar. In a blender, combine all of the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth. Pour into the wineglasses.