- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 cups (4 ounces) sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shelled edamame
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sake
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
How to make this recipe
Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the oil, then add the onions and ginger. Cook until the onions are soft, about 2 minutes.
Stir in the mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes, or until mushrooms are soft.
Add the edamame, soy sauce, sake, and sesame seed oil. Stirring occasionally, cook for another 2 minutes, or until the edamame is heated through. Season with black pepper. Serve warm.