- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a blender, puree the ginger, shallot, vinegar, mayonnaise and soy sauce. With the machine on, add the vegetable oil and blend until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
Miso Dressing Add 2 tablespoons white miso paste.
Sesame Dressing Add 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds and 1/2 teaspoon Asian sesame oil.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.