- SERVINGS: Makes about 16 ounces
Clover Club · Brooklyn
Use this ginger beer when making the Nola Mule cocktail.
More Nonalcoholic Drinks
- 16 ounces water
- 4 ounces fresh ginger, chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- In a large saucepan, bring the water to a boil. Remove from the heat. In a food processor, puree the ginger with 1 tablespoon of the hot water. Add the pureed ginger to the remaining hot water and let stand for 1 hour. Pour through a fine strainer into a glass jar. Add the lime juice and light brown sugar and stir well. Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 weeks.