- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Asian fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Half of the Coriander-Dusted Roast Beef or 12 ounces roast beef, shredded
- 12 ounces mixed greens (8 cups)
- 1 cup dried chow mein noodles
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped mint
- In a large bowl, whisk the vinegar with the fish sauce, canola oil, ginger and sugar. Add the shredded beef, mixed greens, dried noodles, radishes, cilantro and mint and toss. Serve right away.
Berry-rich, medium-bodied rosé.