Georgia on My Mind
- ACTIVE: 5 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 1 HR
- SERVINGS: 8
Beer, an increasingly popular mixer, adds carbonation and a pleasant funkiness to cocktails. The apricot ale here offers fruitiness, too.
- 1/3 cup lightly packed mint leaves, plus small sprigs for garnish
- 12 ounces bourbon
- 4 ounces crème de pêche (peach liqueur)
- 4 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 2 ounces pure maple syrup
- 24 ounces chilled apricot or peach ale, such as Samuel Smith’s Organic Apricot Ale
- In a pitcher, combine all of the ingredients except the ale, ice and mint sprigs and stir until the maple syrup is dissolved. Refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
- Add the apricot ale to the pitcher and stir well. Pour into 8 ice-filled highball glasses and garnish with mint sprigs.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.