- 1/3 cup lightly packed mint leaves, plus small sprigs for garnish
- 12 ounces bourbon
- 4 ounces crème de pêche (peach liqueur)
- 4 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 2 ounces pure maple syrup
- 24 ounces chilled apricot or peach ale, such as Samuel Smith’s Organic Apricot Ale
How to make this recipe
In a pitcher, combine all of the ingredients except the ale, ice and mint sprigs and stir until the maple syrup is dissolved. Refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
Add the apricot ale to the pitcher and stir well. Pour into 8 ice-filled highball glasses and garnish with mint sprigs.