- SERVINGS: Makes 1 Drink
The Gentiana’s mix of citrus juices and tonic water makes it taste like lemonade for grown-ups.
Slideshow: More Terrific Mocktails
- 3 ounces chilled tonic water
- 1 ounce fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 ounce fresh orange juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce elderflower syrup
- 1 orange wedge and 1 mint sprig, for garnish
- Fill a chilled wineglass with ice. Add the tonic water, citrus juices and elderflower syrup and stir well. Garnish with the orange wedge and mint sprig.