Garlicky Roasted Broccoli
- ACTIVE: 15 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 25 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
Plus: More Vegetable Recipes and Tips
- 1 1/2 pounds broccoli, cut into long spears
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 450°. In a large bowl, toss the broccoli with the olive oil, garlic, ginger, salt and crushed red pepper. Spread the broccoli on a rimmed baking sheet and roast in the upper third of the oven for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender and browned in spots. Serve with lemon wedges.
NotesOne Serving 109 calories, 7.6 gm total fat, 1.1 gm saturated fat, 9 gm carb.