Garlicky Pimentón-Oregano Marinade
- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes 1/2 cup
This smoky marinade makes enough for 1 pound of meat and is delicious with all kinds of meat, such as chicken breast, lamb steaks, thin pork chops or skirt steak.
Slideshow: Summer Grilling Recipes
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon pimentón de la Vera
- 7 garlic cloves, crushed and peeled
- 2 tablespoons chopped oregano
- Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. To use, coat the meat completely with the marinade and refrigerate for 3 hours before grilling.