- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN
- SERVINGS: makes 1 cup
Grace Parisi enhances the classic condiment olivada by adding garlic, capers, red pepper and vinegar.
More Recipes with Olives
- 1 cup mixed pitted brine-cured olives, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped capers
- 2 small garlic cloves, smashed
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients.
Best Uses Mix the olivada into mayonnaise to create a quick aioli to spread on bruschetta, or to mix into a tuna or chicken salad. Brush on bread, vegetables, fish, chicken, lamb or steak while grilling or serve on the side.