- 12 ounces orecchiette
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound small cremini mushrooms, halved if large
- 5 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Lemon wedges, for serving
How to make this recipe
In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the pasta until al dente. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup of the cooking water.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the mushrooms and garlic and cook over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until golden and tender, about 8 minutes.
Stir the pasta, reserved cooking water and the butter and parsley into the mushrooms and cook, tossing, until saucy, about 2 minutes; season with salt and pepper. Serve with lemon wedges.
Minerally, lemon-zesty Sancerre.