Garlicky Barbecue Marinade
- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN
- SERVINGS: makes about 1 1/4 cups
"Building layer upon layer of flavor is absolutely crucial to great barbecue," says Adam Perry Lang. For the first layer, he usually slathers on a marinade or wet rub the night before cooking. To save time, you can let the meat marinate at room temperature for up to 4 hours rather than refrigerating overnight.
- 10 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup water
- In a blender, puree the chopped garlic, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, onion and water.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.