- SERVINGS: MAKES ABOUT 2/3 CUP
Serve with roasted or grilled meats, mild cheeses and raw vegetables.
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Mash the garlic to a paste, then transfer it to a small bowl. Whisk in the lemon juice, Worcestershire and hot sauce. Whisk in the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.