Garlic-Toasted Tomato Sandwiches
- TOTAL TIME: 30 MIN
- SERVINGS: 6
This ultimate summer sandwich features juicy tomatoes piled on garlicky grilled bread that has been spread with a creamy mix of feta, mayonnaise and chives.
- 3 ounces French feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- Flaky sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 6 slices of garlic-rubbed grilled country bread
- 2 pounds mixed heirloom tomatoes and cherry tomatoes, cut into different sizes
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Radish sprouts, for garnish
- In a medium bowl, mash the feta with the mayonnaise and chives and season with salt and pepper. Spread the mayonnaise on the toasts and top with the tomatoes. Drizzle with olive oil and season with sea salt. Top with radish sprouts and serve right away.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.