Garlic, Rosemary and Black Pepper Marinade
- TOTAL TIME:
- SERVINGS: MAKES ABOUT 3/4 CUP
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced rosemary
- 2 tablespoons fleur de sel
- 2 tablespoons cracked black peppercorns
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl.
Make Ahead The marinade can be refrigerated for 5 days. Serve With Pork and veal chops, steaks, spareribs (marinate for 1 hour); chicken (marinate for 20 minutes).